360 degree does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties. without your prior consent, except in cases when we believe in good faith that we have a legal obligation to disclose such Personal Information.Such personally identifiable information may include your name, postal address, e-mail address, company name and/or telephone numbers, et cetera (collectively referred to herein as “Personal Information”).When you create an account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Company Name
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
When you make a purchase on the 360 degree website, the additional personal information we collect may include:
- Delivery Address
- Credit card details (optional) and payment methodology
We collect Personal Information from visitors to our site solely on a voluntary basis and we never require that this Personal Information be provided in order to gain access to our site.
- To deliver the products you have purchased from us
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our courier service company or supplier of choice in order to make delivery of the product to you;
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information such as product usage,user guide, maintenance guide & etc
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. Disclosure to these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
- For such other purposes for which you have specifically authorised us to do so
We may pass your name, contact number and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
When you register as a user on 360 degree website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
We may use your personal information to send you information about our products and services which you have requested from us by signing up to our newsletter. At any stage you can ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving any marketing communications from us by using the unsubscribe-function at the end of the marketing e-mail or on the page newsletter in the shop.
If you have asked us not to send you any more emails and you still receive them it may be because the email address that you sent the unsubscribe message from is different from the email address that we send you emails to. Check which address we are using, and use this address in your request to not receive any more emails from us.
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on 360 degree website.Security of Your Personal Information
- 360 degree ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by;
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from 360 degree website. In exceptional circumstances 360 degree may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. 360 degree is committed to complying with the PDPA (Personal Data Privacy Act 2010) and the National Privacy principles.We may however use your contact information to send newsletters from us
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by 360 degree please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
When you visit 360 degree website, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with in 360 degree you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
As part of the above, 360 degree may use Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following:
Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Using the Google Ads Settings (https://www.google.com/settings/ads), you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
360 degree also uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online; third-party vendors, including Google, may show 360 degree ads on sites across the Internet. 360 degree and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors’ past visits to 360 degree, as well as report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to 360 degree.
360 degree reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and its regulations, this notice is issued to all our valued customers and/or prospective customers. This Notice will inform you of your rights with regards to your personal data that has been and/or will be, collected and processed by us.